CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our Newest Addition!




So. The first entry was about my 9 children... but what I didn't tell you is that since Avrie, we've added one more child to our family. Another son.

His name is Matt Winder and married our daughter Morgan in the Las Vegas Temple on April 19, 2008. He has been an incredible blessing to our family. He loves and appreciates our daughter and even though he was raised in an all boy home... he somehow knows how to handle her.... eh hem... femaleness - those ever too familiar monthly moods that she has inherited from her mother. He has a strong testimony of the gospel and I know he will lead his family in righteousness. And.... to top it all off, he's pretty darn good looking so I know I will get the most beautiful and handsome grandbabies!




1 comments:

Lady Hawke said...

Wow, Kim! Good for you! I love it!