CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Love Notes




Here it is... one of the sections I wanted to start. It may not remain here... but it will exist from this point forward.

I think all of us are so incredibly blessed... and don't even always notice it. I call those little things that happen to us each day, that make us smile "Love Notes." I have decided that it would do me good to start appreciating Heavenly Father's Love Notes to me and to publicly thank Him for all that I have. I would like to keep a record for myself... so that I can look back on this and be inspired... as often as possible. I have so much... and do you know what? So do you. So please, feel free to add your own "Love Notes" in the comments section. If I can, I'll copy it onto my blog so that all can be uplifted from your expressions of gratitude.

Today... I realized that getting older is okay. For right now I feel peace about where I'm at in life. That is HUGE for me. I have an ongoing struggle about this different phase in my life... but for a little while... I am content. I also woke up to a clean kitchen. I still don't know who did it, but I am grateful. My kitchen is the one place I want to be clean the most and to have someone else take care of it means that they know its important to me and that sent a sweet message to me. I feel very loved and appreciated because of my birthday yesterday. No one had money and so they all thought out of the box and still found a way to make me feel loved and appreciated. We have had some serious financial stresses in the last while. Today, while we did get a check, it did not begin to cover what we needed. But for some reason... I woke up feeling peaceful about it. We've been broke before, we don't know how we'll make it.. and then we do. This peaceful feeling I woke up with tells me that yes... all will be okay and once again... we'll make it. I have so much. I have a comfortable home, I have a loving husband, I have a working vehicle, I have 9 beautiful children and an awesome son in law, I have good friends who set good examples, I have parents who love me and lead me, I have a calling and 6 Beehives that I adore, I have a healthy body in spite of myself, I have online "Women of Destiny" friends that support me... advise me... laugh with me (or is that AT me).. play games with me (and I think let me win sometimes to make me feel good), give good ideas to me, and allow me to sorrow and celebrate with them. I also belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.... with all of those blessings... what else could a person possibly dream of wanting? I don't even know how Heavenly Father can be so creative in sending me new Love Notes every day.... after all... I have SOOOO much! Yet... He does. He loves me and He shows it.

0 comments: