CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Blogs

I'm trying to figure all of this technical stuff out. I just plain old don't get some of it. For instance... I want to start a section called "Love Notes" that always stays to the right with it's own entries. And another one called "Personal Progress". I have no clue how to do any of that! Another thing I want to do is to keep my first post at the top... because it has a description of my family members. Is there another place I can put that so that it's always visible? If there are any blogging geniouses out there... please comment. OH YEA! That leads me to another "how to". I noticed that the "comments" section at the bottom of each post is in white and not even noticeable. How in the heck do I change that?!

Okay. I'm done ranting. I suppose I'll just have to fiddle around to figure it out like the rest of the awesome bloggers out there!

2 comments:

Emily Lyman said...

I'm not very good at the technical stuff either. I glad you've started blogging though. Have you checked out my blog lately? If not you probably don't know I am expecting another boy in about 10 weeks. Look it up! www.thelymanslife.blogspot.com

Hillary said...

Kim--

Up at the top of your screen, after you've signed in to your blog, you'll see "customize". Click on that. Then click "add a gadget". Click "text". Then you can type "Love Notes" or "About Us" or whatever in the title section and then type what you want. Then it will always be there on the side of your blog and won't be buried by newer posts.

Let me know if I totally confused you! :)