CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

To the right, to the right

I guess that says it all! Yup... I'm gonna be a grandma! I tossed around the idea of having the baby call me "Aunt Kim" in the hopes that it may fool people about my age... but the gray hair and crows feet already gave that away. Soooo, I guess I'll just take joy in this new phase of my life. I am beyond thrilled about the grandbaby... I just have to figure out how to deal with getting old!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Kim, You'll be the best Grandma! I can't wait for you to be able to hold your gbaby:) how exciting!

Hillary said...

I'm SO thrilled for you, Kim!! And I agree with Rebecca -- you'll be a rockin' Granny!

Bela said...

My sis is 44 and a grandma to a 2 year old. Congrats! That's so exciting!

Emily Lyman said...

That is awesome Kim, and I am so excited for Morgan...I know she has wanted this for so long!
Congratulations!