CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Any Ideas?

It's a week and a half before Halloween and I don't have a clue how my kids are going to dress up! They all think they know what they want to be.. but they all cost, so I need some CREATIVE ideas that I can do from home! Both older teenagers have parties to go to so they need costumes as well... and I think they are the harder ones to come up with something for. I've throw out my own little ideas that were great when they were little but somehow princesses aren't cool when you're 15 (unless you're talking about treating her like one).

Let's see...

Avrie wants to be a baby. That shouldn't be toooo hard, but I need to come up with a diaper that would fit her without having to buy a whole package of them.

Devyn hasn't said what she wants to be yet.

Arryn wants to be a punk rock pirate. Enough said.

Madison wants to be Pedro from Napoleon Dynomite. How do you dress a larger than the Napolean character girl, that happens to be white and has below chin length hair into a short hispanic boy with short hair brushed (greased) to the side? Ugh.

Breanne & Kamrynn... no clue!

Soooo, if for some reason hundreds of people start reading my blog and would like to throw some ideas out to me... I'd be thrilled!

0 comments: