CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lauren & Adam

We are THRILLED to announce that our daughter Lauren is marrying her love... Adam Hart on December 12th. By the way... I think that 12/12 is a total cheater move... it's easy to remember! Oh, wait. I guess my anniversary of 6/6 could be accused of falling into that same category. Soo, I will change the "cheater move" to a "BRILLIANT move"!

Anyways, we love Adam and think he is a wonderful man. Lauren deserves true happiness and I believe that she and Adam can find that together.

A little side note... since Lauren was about 10 her way of saying "I love you" was "I heart you". Funny huh? Lauren Hart!!!

4 comments:

Emily Lyman said...

That is awesome! Where are they getting married at? Do you have any pics? Tell her we said congrats

Kaylene said...

Do you have a photographer yet? ;) Just kidding. :) Congrats to your daughter and soon to be son in law!

tami and todd said...

Good to find you on here!!

Emily Lyman said...

Um...I think it's time to update!