CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lauren & Adam

I just wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed the past couple of weeks with you and with little Libby. Thank you so much for allowing me to be in your home and have this time with your wonderful family. I am so proud of the parents that you are. You are patient, loving, kind, attentive, and adoring. I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that you will raise your sweet daughter to know that her Father in Heaven loves her and that her mommy and daddy love her unconditionally. I know that she will get good care and get all of the attention that a little girl can dream of. I love to watch your interactions with each other and each of you with your daughter individually. Adam is funny, gentle and and right in there willing to help. Lauren has endless patience, is tender and and takes such good care of all of Liberty's needs. I am so excited for the future and to be able to watch your daughter blossom and grow! She has just the right touch of each of your personalities... that's evident already! I love you both so much and I love and adore my little Liberty!

0 comments: