CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Babies & Mommies




Both mommies are doing wonderfully. The girls each had a shower in their own area and then they had a joint one here in Toquerville. People were so kind and generous... it helps a LOT when you're having your first baby and broke!

Morgan got a big surprise when she went to her appointment this week. Her body is ready (dilated to over a 3) and she's had high blood pressure so the doctor is going to induce her on June 4th! I can't believe it... I'm going to be a grandma on June 4th! I can't wait to hold sweet little Cate (Catherine) in my arms.... and spoil her of course!

Lauren is still doing well. She is weaning herself off of the nausea meds but has to be careful or she finds herself over the toilet. Up until two days ago she wasn't feeling uncomfortable at all except for the throwing up. She hadn't had a single contraction. On Friday she called me and said "Mom, what is it when you get achy cramps like period cramps, you feel a lot of pressure and your stomach get's hard?" I happily told her "CONTRACTIONS!" She's finally getting those good old braxton hicks practice contractions. Also... the baby has dropped so she's feeling tons of pressure. All good things even though she's not convinced of it right now!

Needless to say... I am so excited for these two precious babies to be here. I know that they are going to be best buddies... and unfortunately for their mommies and daddies... I know that they will both be Grandma's Girls!

0 comments: